Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?
ВнизСтраница: 1...12131415161718...21
Сообщения темы: Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону
Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 9 г. назад Репутация: 47
Ludmila Guseva
Municipal Educational Institution “Ramenskaya Gymnasia”
Moscow Region

Luke!

Nowadays people start speaking about the tendency to be Facebook addicted among the people of all ages. How do you think: does such an addiction really exist?
If Yes, to your mind, what advice can you give HOW TO PARTICIPATE BUT STILL NOT TO OVER-PARTICIPATE?

Thanks in advance for providing your ideas.
Гусева Людмила Владимировна
Администратор
Постов: 1595
graph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Тема заблокирована

Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 9 г. назад Репутация: 1
Tatyana Zimina
English teacher
Lyceum № 5
Mtsensk, Oryol region

Dear Luke,

I had a great pleasure of your LEP (Luke’s English Podcast), I really enjoyed it, thanks a lot. Sure, I’ll recommend it to my students not only because of English learning profit but because of your personal attitude to life. As I feel, you are an optimist and for you «the cup is always half full».
My question is about your podcast. So many people all over the world listen and watch your very interesting episodes on really vivid themes, but the vast majority of your podcast’s visitors are from Russia. How can you explain this fact?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best wishes,

Tatyana
Тема заблокирована

Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 9 г. назад Репутация: 47
Ludmila Guseva
Moscow Region

Luke!

How often do you feel quite satisfied with the classes given? What is an ideal Foreign Language class, to your mind? What should it obligatory include?

Thanks in advance for sharing your feelings & experience.
Гусева Людмила Владимировна
Администратор
Постов: 1595
graph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Тема заблокирована

Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 9 г. назад Репутация: 0
Galina Mekhonoshina, a teacher of English at school 8, the town of Krasnokamsk, Perm Region
Hello, Luke! What is the main difference in approaches of teaching English to native speakers and teaching English as a foreign language? How does the knowledge of a native language influence a person’s success in learning English?
Thank you.
Тема заблокирована

Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 9 г. назад Репутация: 1
Tatyana Zimina
English teacher
Lyceum № 5
Mtsensk, Oryol region

Dear Luke,

I feel, competitive spirit is typical of you. I think so because of your victories - the Macmillan Dictionary Award for Best Blog (for four times!). My congratulations! Sure, your blog will be the best one this year, too.
My question is about teachers’ contests. Do you have any experience in professional contests as a teacher? In Russia there is an annual teachers’ contest «A Teacher of a Year». There are some steps in this high-prestige teachers’ competition: the best teacher of a school, the best teacher of a city, the best teacher of a region and, finally, the best teacher of Russia.
Are there any teachers’ contests in Britain? Are you ready to take part in such a competition?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best wishes,

Tatyana
Тема заблокирована

Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 9 г. назад Репутация: 18
Anna Zvereva
English teacher
Polkownikowo
Altay Region

Dear, Luke! I`d like to know your opinion, how can we reach " the speaking effect" at an English lesson?

Thanks in advance for sharing your ideas.
Тема заблокирована

Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 8 г., 12 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Hello, Luke
If you were a film director what topic for the film would you choose and what would it be about?
Тема заблокирована

Hello, Luke
My name is Olga.
If you were a film director what topic for the film would you choose and what would it be about?

Thank you in advance for your reply
Тема заблокирована

Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 8 г., 12 мес. назад Репутация: 18
Hello, Luke!

I have one more question for you.

Do you agree, that " a teacher is more than a profession"?

Thanks in advance for your answer:)
Тема заблокирована

Saribekyan Anna
Moscow Region

Hello!

Many people say when somebody visits London he is eager to return there again. Could you explain London's influnce on people?

Thank you for your answer.
Тема заблокирована

ВверхСтраница: 1...12131415161718...21