Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?
ВнизСтраница: 12345678...21
Сообщения темы: Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону
Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 9 г., 2 мес. назад Репутация: 0
I am Arthur Borisov, a pupil,Tavricheskaya school number 1

Hello, Luke!

If you had super abilities in what sphere would you use them?

Thank you.
Тема заблокирована

I am Anastasia Gofman, a pupil, Tavricheskaya school № 1, Tavricheskoe, Omsk region.

Hello Luke!

They say that there are aliens between us and some of them are working in the government of some countries. If it is true would you like to fly on the UFO?

Thank you.
Тема заблокирована

I am Fadeeva Alexandra, a pupil, Tavricheskaya school № 1, Tavricheskoe, Omsk region.

Hello Luke!

There is a theory that there are parallel worlds and the passes between them in the Universe according to quantum physics.Do you believe in the existence of them?

Thank you/
Тема заблокирована

I'm Kiselyova Elizaveta, a pupil, Municipal Education Institution "Ramenskaya Gymnazia", Moscow Region
In the modern world a person's appearance is beginning to matter more and more. Personal qualities are going to the background and losing their importance. Now it is more difficult for the less pretty/handsome people to break through for a prestigious job than for beautiful people. What do you think of this problem? What is the paramount in people for you? How do you think, whether this situation will change with time?
Тема заблокирована

Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 9 г., 2 мес. назад Репутация: 1
Good afternoon. I am Inna S. Isaeva, an English teacher at gymnasium 12 in Volgograd, Russia. My question is: have you ever used the moodle application in your blogs?
Исаева Инна Сергеевна
Teacher
Постов: 29
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Тема заблокирована

Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 9 г., 2 мес. назад Репутация: 47
Ludmila Guseva
an English teacher of
Municipal Educational Institution “Ramenskaya Gymnasia”
Moscow Region

In Russian schools learning at least one foreign language is a must. What do you (as an educator) think on the problem – should learning a foreign language be compulsory at schools or should students be provided an opportunity whether to choose this subject or not? Why?
Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.
Гусева Людмила Владимировна
Администратор
Постов: 1595
graph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Тема заблокирована

Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 9 г., 1 мес. назад Репутация: 47
Ludmila Guseva
Municipal Educational Institution “Ramenskaya Gymnasia”
Moscow Region

Being an educator, Luke, what do you think on the following problem: should debates take place at school? Why “yes” or why “no”? If “yes”, then between & among whom? Concerning what?
Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.
Гусева Людмила Владимировна
Администратор
Постов: 1595
graph
Тема заблокирована

Задайте ваш вопрос Люку Томпсону 9 г., 1 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Yelena Radzivilova
Talovskaya school, Voronezh Region

Hello Luke.
Our school has always taught children to read in English using the traditional phonic method. This year we have got acquainted with the whole-word reading method of teaching small children. There are a lot of debates between the supporters of these two methods. As for me, I try to combine them in different ways, in different classes according to the age group of a class. But the problem is in my lack of experience. What do you think of it? What could you recommend me to make this work more successful? I'm especially interested in teaching 7-8 year-olds. It's their first year of learning English and they have two lessons a week.
Thank you! My best wishes,
Yelena
Тема заблокирована

Dima Leonov
Municipal Educational Institution "Ramenskaya Gymnasia"
Moscow Region

Hello Luke!
I know that you are a lecturer. And, just imagine, you have a choice to make: all your students will become responsible and begin always to listen to you attentively, or you will receive one million dollars. Which will you choose?
Thanks in advance.
Тема заблокирована

Municipal Educational Institution "Ramenskaya Gymnasia"
Moscow Region
Ivanova Evgenia

Hello,Luke!
I know that you are a teacher.
You have the only chance to change your or somebody else`s life.
You can use this chance yourself or give it to your friend. Which will you do with it?

Thanks.
Best wishes.
Тема заблокирована

ВверхСтраница: 12345678...21